Here we are at the beginning of March.  The first postal match closing date was over the weekend, and I am sure there are targets in the mail from match #1.

Today as I was processing some target orders over lunchtime, I thought it might be interesting to some as to how many people were shooting in the various matches thus far.  Maybe it will help push some over the edge in getting into a match.  Not sure if the motivation would be to be one of a huge match to take on as much competition as possible, or to be one of the relative fewer shooters in hopes of securing a better chance of an award.. :D

As of now, here is the breakdown of current entrants in each of the matches.  I went with total entries by match, not by class as that would have taken more time to gather than I was particularly interested in investing into this post, but I can gather that information if anyone is especially curious!

Match #1 (25)        Match #9 (9)       Match #17 (3)

Match #2 (5)          Match #10 (4)      Match #18 (5)

Match #3 (6)          Match #11 (4)       Match #19 (5)

Match #4 (2)         Match #12 (4)        Match #20 (5)

Match #5 (5)         Match #13 (10)      Match #21 (7)

Match #6 (17)       Match #14 (8)        Match #22 (5)

Match #7 (7)         Match #15 (6)

Match #8 (1)         Match #16 (8)

Still plenty of time to get the orders in for the majority of the matches.  So far, we are are about half of the number of matches requested from 2014.  I think this is a pretty great start considering it is still frozen in most of the country.

Have a great day!

Mike