N.O.E K-31 BULLET MOLD

• 2.2K Views
  • Last Post 30 June 2015
rwjshooter posted this 12 March 2015

HI Guys

Has anyone tried this bullet from Swede. I got one and some bullets

cast but health and Wisconsin weather I hav'nt  got out to try any,,

any comments ? I am wondering about this as it is somewhat of wasp-

waist bullet and some years ago  I tried one from I beleve from Walt Melander??

and the results were not great

Have a nice day

Ray

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
argie1891 posted this 13 March 2015

I got the NOE mould when I bought my Swiss -k31. I haven't shot it much but so far the results have been promising. It shoots better than any other bullet I tried in my k-31. The NOE mould is very easy to cast with and bullets are uniform out of all 5 cavities. I will know more next time I get to the range. Currently I have one to many k-31 rifles and need to sell one of them. argie1891

if you think you have it figured out then you just dont understand

Attached Files

Millelacs posted this 17 March 2015

I bought a mold this past winter, and am waiting for nice weather (I missed Sunday) to get outside and cast with it. I'm hopeful, I hope.

Attached Files

ten-mile posted this 30 June 2015

I am a newbie with the K31. After shooting a friend's at my first match a year ago, I was lucky to find an unfired one at a gun show. It seemed that the NOE mould would be the one to use so I bought one. Using 15 grains 4756 and 92-6-2 alloy I shot a 196-9X (6X scope)at a CBA match in Hugo, MN. That it wasn't 200-20X was entirely my fault. Another person at the match mentioned that he had one of these moulds but had difficulty getting the gas checks on. I don't have that problem. I am using older mfg Hornady gas checks so maybe something has changed.

Attached Files

Close