Ranch Dog TL-358-100-RF

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 05 November 2017
Pigslayer posted this 20 February 2016

Looking to see if Tom@Accurate can make this bullet for me. I have tried to contact NOE via phone message several Times but they never respond & they don't list this bullet anyway so I'll go to Tom. Pat

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
tturner53 posted this 20 February 2016

If you want to buy some for cheap let me know. Keep you going while you wait for a mold. I went crazy for Ranch Dog's molds and bought quite a few. This one is a beauty. But, not too different from Lee's 125 gr. for practical purposes. I even had Michael (Ranch Dog) autograph a mold box for me! Nice guy.

Attached Files

Muskrat Mike posted this 21 February 2016

PM sent

Mike

Muskrat Mike

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 24 February 2016

Ordered in 3-cavity from Accurate Molds today!

Pat.

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 22 March 2016

Just got word from Accurate that my 35-098R is on it's way. Can't wait!! Pat

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 26 March 2016

Got my new 3-cavity Accurate mold yesterday. Yes, as usual, it's a work of art. I  ordered it specifying that I would be using 1:40 Alloy. I ordered it in .358” diameter. Tom always says (unless ordered in tolerance negative) that the bullets will drop at +.002” using customer specified alloy. True to his word my bullets drop at .310” with 1:40 alloy.      Cast up a couple hundred last night & they cast beautifully. Now to load up some of those little buggers. Pat

Attached Files

melchior posted this 05 November 2017

I read somewhere that Ranch Dog bullet designs were all produced as special order by LEE and that LEE still has the tooling so that anyone wanting a RD design can still special-order from LEE.   Just pricy using spec-ord.

Attached Files

Close