Lyman Cast Handbook Third Edition

• 1.2K Views
  • Last Post 27 September 2016
WI Shooter posted this 26 September 2016

Is there a trusted link I can go to and download the Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook, Third Edition?

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RicinYakima posted this 26 September 2016

No, you have to buy a book. Lyman doesn't have anything in the public domain. Anything you see published has been stolen and posted on the web. HTH, Ric

Attached Files

WI Shooter posted this 26 September 2016

Thanks. Now I  see why I could not find it.

Attached Files

beltfed posted this 27 September 2016

Fellow WI shooter:I suggest you pick up the latest, the LYman Cast Bullet Handbook #4which is still current/available.Its worthwhile,Tho, I do also frequently cross check info in my 2nd and 3rd editions of the CBHand even my 1937 Phil Sharp book of handloadingbeltfed/arnie  in central WI.

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 27 September 2016

Beltfed has the right idea. Buy the new one, #4, and look for older ones (I bought most of mine at local used book stores, or Good Wills, for pennies on the dollar).

Attached Files

beltfed posted this 27 September 2016

You might find a #3 CBH at the Central WI gun collectors Show in Fond du Lac on Oct 15/16.  Its a great 500+ tables show, I will be there. beltfed/arnie

Attached Files

Dale53 posted this 27 September 2016

I actually wore out my Lyman #3 Cast Bullet Manual. However, it was punched for a looseleaf binder. I found a new one after it had been discontinued, that I bought and gave the old one to a good friend who still uses it.

I also have the #4 issue. They are both quite useful tho' the #3 is probably the most useful.

I definitely recommend BOTH. They should be on every cast bullet reloader's bookshelf.

FWIW Dale53

Attached Files

Close