Just a reminder, the 2017 Military Rifle National Tournament is being held at the Hawkeye Gun Club in Sioux City IA June 10-11, 2017.

The website has the application, also if you are entering please consider the following note that I just sent to competitors registered thus far.  We have a Saturday night dinner, as well as T-shirts available.

I will get the application updated soon, but for the mean time just add the Dinner and T-shirt fee to the Match fee entry please.

A couple items that I did not have on the MRNT entry form at the time it went to print, but I want to touch base on them now.   Saturday Night dinner and T-shirts!  Everyone loves both as far as I have been able to tell in the matches I have attended and helped with.  This year I suspect will be no different.  The dinner is such a great chance to socialize, and a T-shirt means you don’t have to pack as many for the trip. J

For both to be successful, I will need a little bit of help and data from you.  (and  of course a few more dollars)

Dinner price: $15.00 per person, includes a couple of meats, potatoes, salads, dessert and ice tea or lemonade.  Sorry we couldn’t spring for the open bar without it really getting expensive!!

We have scheduled the Knights of Columbus Hall in South Sioux City NE for the dinner event. (1805 W. 29th Street South Sioux City, Nebraska)  It is only about 15 minutes from the range, and within even less time from about any of the local hotels.  One of the best caterers in the area that we have used before will be making sure we don’t leave hungry.    I am so far planning for 40 or so, but will firm up the number. 

T-Shirts:  I am meeting with the shirt maker in the next couple days, but there should not be a problem

Please let me know a head count and Shirt order, and if you can send in a check in the next couple weeks for that.  Or, just reply in email back to me a count, and we can settle up when you arrive. 

Also, keep in mind that it is not required to be a match entrant to be able to attend the dinner, or get a T-shirt. 

MEAL COUNT DATE DUE:  June 1

T: Shirt  ORDER DUE:  May 24th

NAME__________________________________

DINNER:  $15  x __________  People  = ________________

T-Shirts:  S- XL $13 x ___________  SIZE __________________

XXL-XXXL $16  x __________ SIZE _________________

Michael Kastning

BOX 744

Elk Point, SD 57025

We have spots for 40 shooters and would love to see you there! 

Michael