2017 match results

• Last Post 01 May 2017
R. Dupraz posted this 26 April 2017

Where are the 2017 match results? I know that there have been some matches shot for 2017. Looked on the home page and all that I could find were postal results for 2016. What am I missing?

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
frnkeore posted this 27 April 2017

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 27 April 2017

Thanks.

However, All I get for all of 2016 is “coming soon” for all the clubs listed.

And for 2017, none for the clubs that I was looking for. Must not be in yet.

Attached Files

mrbill2 posted this 27 April 2017

I just gave it a try and it worked on this end ok.

mrbill2

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 28 April 2017

Neglected to say that I was checking for the military results. Thanks

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 28 April 2017

All match results submitted for 2017 have been posted. If there are 2016 match results not posted, contact the match directors. 

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Westhoff posted this 01 May 2017

Doesn't work for me, either.  I don't get ANY reaction when I click on either button.

Wes

Attached Files

David Reiss posted this 01 May 2017

Click in match menu. Then the drop down window opens. Then click on match results. Click on match results dropdown on left and select which type of match. Then click on year drop down and select year. That opens all reports for that year. Click on match results pdf and that opens the results. There is nothing wrong with the site. If you are having issues, it is at your level, could be your computer is not allowing pop-ups, if so change your browser settings.  

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

R. Dupraz posted this 01 May 2017

Yes, I get all of that. I'm looking for the military match results.

I can bring up every thing else for 2016 except the military. All that shows is "coming soon" for all the clubs listed. For 2017 I can get the military results for the clubs listed except the Hunter's Point club at Humbolt, SD. where an error page is displayed and an "access denied" line is shown.

If this PC is not allowing pop-ups and the problem is here, why can I get everything else except the military results for 2016 and the Hunters Point military results for 2017?

Attached Files

Close