.32-20 Comprehensive article by Ric and Ed in latest issue of “The Fouling Shot”

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 12 December 2017
Dale53 posted this 11 November 2017

The latest issue of “The Fouling Shot” (#250) has a comprehensive article on the .32-20 for handgun, rifle, and TC Contender. This covers cast bullets and detailed information loading for success with this sometimes difficult round to reload. This article, in itself, should show the shooting public why they NEED to join The Cast Bullet Ass’n, IMO...

Dale53

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • TRKakaCatWhisperer
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Ed Harris posted this 11 November 2017

I agree! 

Giving credit due to Ric, ALL of the material in that article was his. 

All I did was assist in the editing to combine several archival pieces into one and tie the ends together.

73 de KE4SKY In Home Mix We Trust From the Home of Ed's Red in "Almost Heaven" West Virginia

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
  • David R.
Ross Smith posted this 12 November 2017

This is really a general statement but this thread illustrates the vast body of knowledge in the membership and their willingness to freely and cheerfully share that knowledge. Thank you all. Ross

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
Eutectic posted this 17 November 2017

Handloader and other magazines used to print informative pieces, but are now mostly advertising and eye candy. This is the kind of article which used to grace the pages of the Rifleman long ago.

Great work Ric and Ed.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
Mike H posted this 18 November 2017

I also enjoyed this article,the historical parts,re the depression and the dust bowl,moved me.

Mike

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
M3 Mitch posted this 12 December 2017

Just got my copy a few days ago, yeah, great article, thanks to both Ric and Ed! 

Maybe a book could be compiled from articles like this over the 250 issues of FS that are in the archive?

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
Muskrat Mike posted this 12 December 2017

Got my copy today.  Wow! What a great informative article!  Thank you guys!  Well done.

Muskrat Mike

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima
beltfed posted this 12 December 2017

Great Article! 

Enjoyed every word.

Now I "need" to get another 32-20.

beltfed/arnie

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • RicinYakima