My 32-20

• Last Post 26 April 2020
  • Topic Is Solved
3303rich posted this 26 April 2020

Here is my Marlin, it is kind of a salvage old parts gun. I rebarreled to 32-20 using a 300 ultra mag barrel I cut way down (18 inch very light contour). The stock I repaired with epoxy and hollowed out. The scope is a old 3/4 Redfield and I made the base. Reformed the lever but bought the rear sight. I don't know if it is a bunny gun but without the scope it is less than 5 pounds. I am using NOE 311-122-HP GC for heavy loads and a Hornady swc that I reformed into a HP (will switch to cast when I run out). Rich

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
RicinYakima posted this 26 April 2020

Oh yes! Looking for Mr. Wabbit?

Attached Files

Mr. Rockchuck has already met it but I mostly test loads and plink.

Attached Files

Ken Campbell Iowa posted this 26 April 2020

... hey ... there is an informal groundhog shoot going on right here and now that that would fit right into ...

check out the thread here for details ...  ... delayed right now but that just gives us time to shoot more targets ...

ken

Attached Files

I would love to but our range is shut down. Stupid virus, too bad that thing is fun to shoot. I tested some loads but I think I'm testing myself- it is light. About the same size with most loads 1 inch or so at 50 yrds. 

Attached Files

RicinYakima posted this 26 April 2020

32/20's were always hunting varmints and vermin guns. That is about as good as it gets with most loads.

Attached Files

• Liked by
  • Bud Hyett
Close