Need an Article from FS #45

• Last Post 10 October 2018
Tom-in-Pittsburgh posted this 30 January 2018

If one of you has this issue, and can scan the .22 K-Hornet article that starts on page 11 and e-mail it to me, I would appreciate it. I have both FS back issue CDs, but they don't go back that far.

TIA

Tom

TDavis0463 at gmail dot com

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
David Reiss posted this 30 January 2018

Tom,

I will email it to you.

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Tom-in-Pittsburgh posted this 08 October 2018

Just another request for the Board. Dave hasn't been able to put his hands on this issue yet, and I'm still looking for the article.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Attached Files

4060may posted this 09 October 2018

I will scan it tomorrow when I have time

just page 11-12?

Chuck

Attached Files

Tom-in-Pittsburgh posted this 09 October 2018

Thanks -- much appreciated. I only have the entry from the FS index to go on. Don't need the whole issue, just the complete .22 K-Hornet article.

Thanks,

Tom

Attached Files

Tom

only 2 pages in the article

sent in PM, program would not let me attach a pdf

Chuck

Attached Files

badgeredd posted this 09 October 2018

If one of you has this issue, and can scan the .22 K-Hornet article that starts on page 11 and e-mail it to me, I would appreciate it. I have both FS back issue CDs, but they don't go back that far.

TIA

Tom

TDavis0463 at gmail dot com

That would be a wonderful article to re-print in the FS if it isn't available through the cd of past issues.

Edd

Attached Files

Duh

didn't see the email, old guy here

.pdf on the way

Chuck

Attached Files

Tom-in-Pittsburgh posted this 10 October 2018

Scanned article received - thanks, Chuck!

Others -- please note that the article in question is titled ".22 KJK Hornet Handgun." It talks about a custom rechambering job done on a revolver and contains no specific load info.

Attached Files

4060may posted this 10 October 2018

Tom

Sent the loads from Lyman manual #39

chuck

Attached Files

Close