NOE Molds

• Last Post 29 August 2018
David Reiss posted this 29 August 2018

I had a conversation with Al Nelson today about seeing his molds listed on Gunbroker & Amazon. This is a dropship program he has started in an effort to reach more casters. Please don't buy his molds from those sites. I repeat, don't buy from these sites. Make all your purchases from the NOE website http://noebulletmolds.com. The prices are the same and the inventory is linked to his. Purchases direct from NOE give him a greater profit because he doesn't have to pay for those services. 

Al did not ask me to post this. I have done this on my own because it just maintains a good partnership between NOE and the CBA. 

NOE, Accurate, Lee, MP and Mountain are all supporters of the CBA and help us with CBA promotions and donations. Other non mold makers are listed from time to time in the Fouling Shot and CBA Email News that are also supporters of the CBA. We should all patronize these vendors when we can.  

David Reiss - NRA Life Member & PSC Range Member Retired Police Firearms Instructor/Armorer
-Services: Wars Fought, Uprisings Quelled, Bars Emptied, Revolutions Started, Tigers Tamed, Assassinations Plotted, Women Seduced, Governments Run, Gun Appraisals, Lost Treasure Found.
- Also deal in: Land, Banjos, Nails, Firearms, Manure, Fly Swatters, Used Cars, Whisky, Racing Forms, Rare Antiquities, Lead, Used Keyboard Keys, Good Dogs, Pith Helmets & Zulu Headdresses. .

Attached Files

Ross Smith posted this 29 August 2018

Amen

Attached Files

Close