Ranch Dog TL-358-100-RF

• 1.1K Views
  • Last Post 05 November 2017
Pigslayer posted this 20 February 2016

Looking to see if Tom@Accurate can make this bullet for me. I have tried to contact NOE via phone message several Times but they never respond & they don't list this bullet anyway so I'll go to Tom. Pat

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
melchior posted this 05 November 2017

I read somewhere that Ranch Dog bullet designs were all produced as special order by LEE and that LEE still has the tooling so that anyone wanting a RD design can still special-order from LEE.   Just pricy using spec-ord.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 26 March 2016

Got my new 3-cavity Accurate mold yesterday. Yes, as usual, it's a work of art. I  ordered it specifying that I would be using 1:40 Alloy. I ordered it in .358” diameter. Tom always says (unless ordered in tolerance negative) that the bullets will drop at +.002” using customer specified alloy. True to his word my bullets drop at .310” with 1:40 alloy.      Cast up a couple hundred last night & they cast beautifully. Now to load up some of those little buggers. Pat

If someone else had of done to me what I did to myself . . . I'd have killed him. Humility is an asset. Heh - heh.

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 22 March 2016

Just got word from Accurate that my 35-098R is on it's way. Can't wait!! Pat

Attached Files

Pigslayer posted this 24 February 2016

Ordered in 3-cavity from Accurate Molds today!

Pat.

Attached Files

Muskrat Mike posted this 21 February 2016

PM sent

Mike

Muskrat Mike

Attached Files

tturner53 posted this 20 February 2016

If you want to buy some for cheap let me know. Keep you going while you wait for a mold. I went crazy for Ranch Dog's molds and bought quite a few. This one is a beauty. But, not too different from Lee's 125 gr. for practical purposes. I even had Michael (Ranch Dog) autograph a mold box for me! Nice guy.

Attached Files

Close